Latest news

Beauty Anatomy Institute Celebrates Graduates

Beauty Anatomy Institute held their Graduation Ceremony for fifty students and their family and friends on Saturday, June 23rd at the Embassy Suites by Hilton Deerfield Beach Resort & Spa.  This was the Institute’s largest graduating class since opening in 2010.  Beauty Anatomy Institute offers programs in Cosmetology, Nail Specialty, Barber Styling, Facial Specialty, Massage Therapy and Hybrid (online and in hands on training) Full Specialty Program.

“We are so proud of our students and their accomplishments.  We look forward to seeing all of the amazing accomplishments they will make in the beauty industry,” said Beauty Anatomy Institute Founder Octavia McDougle.

The evening consisted of a program with speakers including BAI Alumni and Katy Meagher from Neighbors 4 Neighbors.  NBC 6 Reporter Darryl Forges served as the evenings emcee.  Following the ceremony was a reception to celebrate the Graduates and their families.

Beauty Anatomy Institute Alumni Francesca Maria Fernandez spoke to the students.  She currently works as a lead hair and makeup artist and does freelance work as a hair assistant on commercial shoots in Miami and New York and has had her work on local billboards.   “Beauty Anatomy was great in keeping me focused while I was still a student. They pushed me and worked with my schedule so I could accomplish my goal of being a licensed cosmetologist. Even after graduating, they allowed me to come back to perfect my skills and help me be the best artist I could be. When I was sent home from a Photo-shoot, and was made to feel worthless because I didn’t know a certain skill, I was crushed. I thought it could potentially be the end of my career. But BAI was there for me and helped me acquire a new skill! That day was a HUGE day for my career. What could have been soul crushing actually was the day I realized, I could do this!” said Francesca Maria Fernandez.

Beauty Anatomy Institute is located at the Pompano Citi Centre in Pompano Beach.  Beauty Anatomy Institute prides itself on ensuring all of the students are properly trained and receive valuable exposure to the beauty industry.  The school supplements student’s classroom experience with local and national competitions and seminars with Industry leaders/ stylists and charity outreach including our Thankful Thursday program.  The goal is to have increase product knowledge, introduce students to industry trends and provide opportunities to network and learn how to build their brand through these experiences.

adminBeauty Anatomy Institute Celebrates Graduates