Congratulations, and thank you for taking the first step in the application process. Submitting an application is your official notice to Beauty Anatomy Institute that you would like to enroll in one of our programs.
The following is your check list to be completed before you can be accepted for enrollment in any program. Please take some time to fill out the necessary information, complete all forms in this Admissions Packet, and collect copies of all necessary documents to submit to the Admissions Office.
These are the steps to follow in submitting your application for admission to Beauty Anatomy Institute.
- Complete and sign the Application for Admissions
- Complete and sign the New Student Checklist & Pre-Enrollment/Orientations form
- Complete and sign a Financing Application form (if necessary)
- Submit identification and/or proof of age documents (Driver’s License, Passport, Student ID, Birth Certificate, etc.)
- Submit Social Security Card
- Submit High School Diploma, GED or Schedule ATB test
Don’t have a High School Diploma or GED? Learn more about our Career Pathways Program where you can earn your diploma or GED in addition to your professional certification.
- Review and sign Enrollment Agreement
- Review and sign Student Loan Documents (if necessary)
- Pay $150 Registration Fee (non refundable) & deposit (if required)
Thank you for choosing Beauty Anatomy Institute. If you have any questions regarding this application process, please contact us 954.972.0635