This course is designed to be the training resource of choice for individuals committed to nurturing textured hair and providing excellent natural hair care services. This course introduces the technical and creative aspects of braiding, styling, and grooming hair that is naturally curly, kinky, or multi-textured. Also included, are 17 procedures with step-by-step videos and detailed instructions in techniques for styling and grooming natural hair and natural hair additions. This is a "must have" for those who are serious about developing a wide range of services and building a broad, diverse client base--crucial elements for success in the flourishing hair care industry.
**This course includes your Florida Hair Braiding License.**
1. History and Career Opportunities.
2. Infection Control Principles and Practices.
3. Basic Principles for Personal and Professional Success.
4. The Professional Consultation.
5. Hair Types, Structure. and Textural Differences.
6. Hair and Scalp Diseases and Disorders.
7. Basic Anatomy, Physiology, and Nutrition.
8. Shampoos, Conditioners, Herbal Treatments, and Rinses.
9. Textured Hair Is Manageable.
10. Natural Hair and Braid-Sculpting Techniques