The MyCAA scholarship program can help you get the credentials you need to achieve your career goal.
Beauty Anatomy Institute of Cosmetology & Wellness salutes military families through our partnership with the Department of Defense Military Spouse Career Advancement Accounts (MyCAA) program which provides up to $4,000 of Financial Assistance for military spouses who are pursuing degree programs, licenses or credentials leading to employment in portable career fields.
The MyCAA Fact Sheet explains:
- Who is eligible to participate in the MyCAA Program
- What MyCAA funding does and does not pay for
- How to establish a MyCAA Account
- How to provide feedback to MyCAA
- How to get additional information and assistance.
Click here to review new MyCAA Program Guidelines. Updated FAQs for Spouses and FAQs for Schools provide additional information.